NJ Accounting & Consulting Services For The Construction Industry
Construction Industry Accountants You Can Trust
Every bid matters when you are a contractor. The competition for each new contract is intense and the ability to reflect true costs and profit margins is essential to your financial success. Our construction industry personnel understand these challenges and offer our clients insightful advice that builds a better bottom line.
With more than 30 years of experience serving contractors, distributors, homebuilders, suppliers and construction industry-related entities, we are dedicated to providing custom-built solutions through strategic and timely accounting, consulting, and taxation services.
Representatives at Spire Group are dedicated to the needs of the construction industry and have a passion for helping build and strengthen your financial foundation. Let us show you what it takes to thrive in this ever-changing and complex industry.
Accounting, Assurance and Tax Services
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Contractual audits
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Tax planning and compliance
- Representation before federal, state and local taxing authorities
Consulting and Advisory Services
- Assistance in obtaining financing and bonding
- Cost segregation studies
- Business acquisitions, sales and mergers
- Cash flow and WIP job cost analysis
- Strategic planning
- Business valuations
- Performance benchmarking
- Inventory management
Focus on Industry Issues
- Percentage of completion method of accounting
- Passive losses
- Alternative Minimum Taxes
- Look-back planning
- Cost allocation methods
- Renovation costs
- Labor issues
Interested in learning more about industry-leading accounting, assurance, financial and business advisory services from a New Jersey CPA firm? We would love to hear from you. Feel free to call us at (732) 381-8887 or drop us an email.