Engineering Success for Our Clients in NJ
The Trusted Name in Manufacturing Industry Accounting, Assurance and Tax Services
Manufacturing and distribution businesses continuously face increasing global pressures such as changing regulations, technological advances, and increasing costs. Our manufacturing and distribution clients rely on our expertise on these issues, and an array of others, facing this extremely complex industry.
This sector requires solutions that extend beyond product and production. Representatives at Spire Group are uniquely qualified to guide our manufacturing and distribution clients through personalized and innovate strategies that aim to increase profitability and maximize their competitive advantage.
Our team at Spire will find ways to help you find ways to help you save money, stay in compliance, and engineer your company for future success.
Accounting, Assurance and Tax Services
- Compilations, reviews, and audited financial statements
- Monthly financial reporting and analysis
- Financial budgets and projections
- Tax planning and compliance
- Representation before federal, state and local taxing authorities
Consulting and Advisory Services
- Cash flow planning
- Sales analysis
- Inventory management
- Receivables management
- Profit center accounting
- Lease/purchase analysis
- Strategic planning
- Business valuations
- Benchmarking and industry analysis
- Business tax planning
Focus on Industry Issues
- Multi-state and international operations
- LIFO planning
- Cycle counting implementation
- Work in progress accounting
- Cost segregation studies
- State and local taxation (SALT)
- Uniform capitalization
Interested in learning more about industry-leading accounting, financial and business advisory services for manufacturing and distribution businesses from a New Jersey CPA firm? We would love to hear from you. Feel free to call us at (732) 381-8887 or drop us an email.