Move in the Right Direction
Spire Group Knows the Way
Complicated and volatile. Two good words to describe the transportation industry. This is a continuously changing landscape with specific challenges, such as fleet replacement decisions, global economic changes and insurance cost increases—all of which require expert advice and precise execution.
In addition to accounting, tax and auditing expertise, our transportation clients benefit from 25 years of experience and technical expertise specific to the transportation industry. With this ever-changing landscape, it is important to find a partner who keeps you moving in the right direction.
Our transportation clients have come to rely on us as their trusted advisor. We are ready to start working with you as we navigate your road to success.
Accounting, Assurance and Tax Services
- Compilations, reviews, and audited financial statements
- Monthly financial reporting and analysis
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Tax planning and compliance
- Representation before federal, state and local taxing authorities
Consulting and Advisory Services
- Operations review
- Profitability analysis
- Lease vs. buy analysis
- Utilization analysis
- Lease and financing negotiation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Estate and succession planning
- Business valuations
- Department of Transportation compliance
- Transaction support
Focus on Industry Issues
- Owner/operator challenges
- Fuel costs
- Fuel transportation taxes
- Increasing regulations and mandates
Interested in learning more about industry-leading accounting, financial and business advisory services for professional service firms from a New Jersey CPA firm? We would love to hear from you. Feel free to call us at (732) 381-8887 or drop us an email.